In 1982 a group of alumni set up the IE Alumni Association. Since then, all our members have worked on a voluntary basis to fulfill a mission based on IE’s values.
The IE Alumni association aims to:
- Develop the alumni network. This network comprises 50,000 graduates located in more than 120 countries and extends across 5 schools
- Promote lifelong learning
- Support continuous professional development
Our associate members receive, among others, the following benefits:
- Complimentary subscription to our newly redesigned Alumni Magazine, Ideas, printed 3 times per year and delivered to your home.
- Online sessions to refresh on different subjects with some of your favorite Professors.
- Special scholarships of up to 25% available to alumni in all IE programs
- Special discounts to our Global Alumni Forums in Madrid and Worldwide.
- Personalized careers services (virtual or face to face).
- Access to our Virtual Library (http://library.ie.edu/and top business publications like the Wall Street Journal.
- Special discounts on products and services with top companies (https://alumnibenefits.ie.edu/).