The Masters in Finance programs offer you an integrated finance education that covers the most diverse and up to date information on the finance industry and functional area.
I am equally fascinated by how decisions (1) ought to be made, (2) are actually made, (3) and how we can close the gap between the first two.
My dissertation focuses on risk taking behaviors following near-miss events. My research further focuses on the psychological aspects of change detection and I am also interested in individual differences in decision-making.
I am a member of the Decision Analysis Society (INFORMS) as well as a co-editor of the Ask DAS column of Decision Analysis Today.
I am also affiliated with the Behavioral Operations Management Section at INFORMS, the European Association of Decision Making (EADM), the International Institute of Forecasters, and the Academy of Management.
• M.Sc. in International Management, IE Business School, Spain
• B.A. (Honours) in Psychology and Management, University of Bradford, UK
• Adjunct Professor in the Operations and Technology area at IE Business School
• Management and Organisational Development, LSG Lufthansa Service Holding AG, Germany
• Volunteer, Forum für Internationale Friedensarbeit e.V., Chile
• Intern, Bejing Office, Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ), China