All current students who paid the contribution to the IE Foundation are automatically registered in the Alumni Association as members for two years after graduation. After those years, you will decide whether to keep being a member of the IE Alumni Association, for what you need to contribute with an annual fee of 160€.
This membership allows you to:
- Access to the Virtual Library:
The aim of IE Library is to meet the needs of both students and alumni by giving them access to services and resources which give way to creation and knowledge. IE library offers, for Associated Alumni, remote access to the resources below:
Top 5 (Most viewed) Resources:
- Continuous education: you will have access to online learning sessions with IE Professors. All sessions will be announced on our Alumni agenda. Next sessions:
- April 6th 2016: Highbeam marketing plans Prof. José María Compagni (English).
New sessions coming soon.
- Special scholarships of up to 25% available to alumni in all IE programs (Master Programs, Executive Programs, courses and conferences).
- Publications: you will have a complimentary subscription to our newly redesigned Alumni Magazine, Ideas, printed 3 times per year and delivered to your home.
- Special Agreements and discounts: special discounts on various products and services offered by leading companies in a variety of sectors (https://alumnibenefits.ie.edu/). Additional discounts in the IE Store (María de Molina, 4).
- Career advising services: provided by the Career Management Center (contact: Ana.Herranz@ie.edu)
For any other information, please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org).