There are many ways in which students and alumni can strengthen their links with the Association and IE.
Update your details
The Alumni Association’s key asset is its network; help us to keep it up-to-date Please let us know when you change jobs, move house, or become interested in something new. The best way to enable us to help and serve you is to tell us about your interests and needs.
Our clubs are an excellent way of expanding the network of students and alumni in accordance with their specific interests. They also serve as a hub for sharing best practice and supporting our graduates’ career development, as well as providing a unique opportunity to access highly trained specialist talent.
How to form part of IE clubs
- Attend their face-to-face and online activities and join their networks
- Invite industry or sector professionals who strengthen the network.
- Help to organize the clubs.
- If you’re an expert, contribute your knowledge to enhance the network’s value.
- If your company has the same values as us and would like to share them with our community, invite its experts to take part.
- Sponsor IE club activities or encourage your company to sponsor them. If you’d like to do this, please email us at the alumni address.
The diversity of our student body and the different pecializations of our programs mean that the Career Services team faces increasingly greater challenges in training our students and alumni and equipping them cutting-edge skills in career management and knowledge of specific sectors and functional areas in industry.
The Careers Management Centert has an industry experts group comprised of alumni who help furnish our students with the professional skills they need to be more competitive in the work market.
- If you’d like to help with mock interviews to ensure our graduates have the best possible preparation in this respect, please contact us.
- If you’re an expert in a specific career area and would like to share your knowledge with other students and alumni, please contact us.
- If you would like to recruit students or alumni, or know someone who’s interested in recruiting from IE, please contact us.
Our alumni are our greatest assets when it comes to attracting talent to IE classrooms. These new students ensure the continuity of our project and help us to fulfill our mission: IE Business School educates leaders who foster innovation and change in organizations, entrepreneurial executives who create jobs, wealth and social wellbeing.
We have a large network of alumni spread over 100 countries who are actively involved in promoting the school and recruiting new students. If you’d like to help the Admissions and Marketing Department in this task, regardless of which country you’re in, please contact them at email@example.com
A company or institution whose values are compatible with IE’s might be interested in sponsoring Alumni Association and club activities in order to:
- Gain direct to the finest specialized talent in specific sectors, functional areas or geographic locations.
- Gain visibility among top professionals through face-to-face events, publications and an online presence.
- Develop its corporate social responsibility policies through consistency with or commitment to our values: Diversity, Innovation, Excellence, Corporate responsibility, Entrepreneurship, Humanities.
Alumni Association activities are mainly funded by contributions from all its members. Students who make a contribution to the IE Foundation at the start of their program become Association members and can enjoy all its benefits for the duration of their studies and throughout the two years following their graduation.
Students on postgraduate programs who contribute are members from the beginning of their studies and until one year after completing them.
If you’d like to renew your membership