- Startup Competition of The South Summit
- VI Edición de los Premios a las Mejores Prácticas en Comunicación Interna
- IE´s Startup Incubator in area 31 looks for innovative entrepreneurs
- IE Alumna: Estás lista para el Consejo de Dirección?
- Santiago Íñiguez, ponente invitado en la conferencia de Going Global 2013 en Dubai.
- El Entorno de los Negocios en la Década del 2020 y su Impacto en la Competitividad
- Continúa tu carrera profesional en Latinoamérica
- IE Venture Network with FundedByMe in Helsinki
- Evisors Career Webinar Series: Structuing Your Case Interview Notes
- Master Class: Business financing or what is equally important for Power Plans, Hotels and Aircrafts (Ukraine)
What VC firms and Angel Investors are looking for in high growth startups in Spain, LatAm and India
IE Entrepreneurship Club 26 de marzo 2012
What areas/sectors are interesting for VCs and Angel Investors?
What do Axon (VCs) and Angles look in startups to fund them?
What are the considerations while investing in projects that are outside Spain?
What aspects are red flags for investment firms?
Allan Majotra, Jr. Partner in Axon Capital
Axon Capital is a growth capital investment firm which invests range from 100,000€ to 10 million Euros. For seed companies, they invest typically below 500.000€. For companies in expansion stage, they tend to invest above 2 Million €, tranching the funding according to milestones.
They are only interested in companies with high growth potential, access to global markets, unique product or services and excellent teams.
They are focused on Spain, Latam and India and they are members of the Spanish Venture Capital Association (www.ascri.org), the Latin American Venture Capital Association (www.lavca.org) and the India Venture Capital Association (www.indiavca.org).
Mr. Andrew Stott, Former Managing Director, Oliver Wyman and Founder of Globiles.com
- 23 years in financial services consulting around the world
- 11 years as leader of Oliver Wyman's business in Western Europe, then opened up Oliver Wyman offices in China and India
- Recruited at all levels from undergraduates to Partners
- Ranked in the top 20 consultants in financial services in the world, according to a 2004 survey by Euromoney.
- Chairman of Business Innovation Consulting Group
- Founder and Managing Director of Hermes Partners
- Founder of Globiles.com
- Angel Investor