- Startup Competition of The South Summit
- VI Edición de los Premios a las Mejores Prácticas en Comunicación Interna
- IE´s Startup Incubator in area 31 looks for innovative entrepreneurs
- IE Alumna: Estás lista para el Consejo de Dirección?
- Santiago Íñiguez, ponente invitado en la conferencia de Going Global 2013 en Dubai.
Master Class: What is your customer worth?
IE Germany Club 11 de noviembre 2011
IE Germany Club Munich Chapter invites you to a Master Class with Professor Martin Boehm. This talk is designed to actively engage you in understanding the strategic role that brands play in driving business growth and profitability and why they have become key assets in organizations.
In a highly competitive and saturated market environment, building strong brands has become an imperative need. The best way to hold customers and attract new ones is to ensure you have a unique value proposition that is both rationally and emotionally different.
Professor Martin Boehm has spent the last decade researching and consulting in the area of customer management which has had a profound effect on his thinking as a marketing professor at IE Business School. He believes that his work on customer relationship management has broad implications for the corporate world.