- Montaje de un modelo de competencias
- Fundador de "Wealth Solutions": Una compañia de gestión patrimonial con Borja Durán
- Entrepreneurship in Emerging Economies (New Delhi)
- Charla y asesoría a los egresados de IE sobre el desarrollo de carreras
- Como ser competitivo frente a un proceso de selección
- Wine Tasting
- Can We Move Beyond Shareholder Value as a Principle of Firm Governance?
- Leadership Opportunities and Challenges Management in a VUCA World
- IE Alumni Meeting - BERLIN
- PANRICO, Personas en las Organizaciones
- "Espíritu aventurero: Internacionalización del expertise español en PPPs".
- IE Munich Stammtisch
- Master Class: Building Successful Brands
- BBVA Game, técnicas de Gamification en banca
- ERE en tiempos de crisis, aspectos más importantes de la reforma laboral
An Introduction to Islamic Finance and Ethical Banking
IE Net Impact Club Oct 16, 2012
In his lecture Dr. Abdulrahim Al-Saati from King Abdulaziz University in Jeddah, KSA will present the basics of Islamic Finance, the instruments and contracts that are used in the industry, and the principles and rules that govern Islamic Finance.
Islamic finance is considered by many to be the fastest growing sector of finance in the world, and had approximately USD 1 trillion in assets under management in 2010. According to data from Ernst & Young the industry has been growing by 20% per annum for several years, and is poised for continued growth. Some of the key features are the prohibition of interest, speculation, and investments in certain industries such as alcohol and weapons. In his lecture Dr. Abdulrahim Al-Saati from King Abdulaziz University in Jeddah, KSA will present the basics of Islamic Finance, the instruments and contracts that are used in the industry, and the principles and rules that govern Islamic Finance.
Dr. Al-Saati is a professor of Islamic Economics and Finance at King Abdulaziz University in Jeddah, KSA. He is also the chief editor of the Journal of Islamic Economics at KAU, and has written many academically acclaimed articles about Islamic Finance.