- Taller: Digital Self Branding
- Virtual Master Class: is Marketing dead?
- Master Class 'The World of our Future' in Los Angeles
- IE Energy Drinks Series: Global Trends in Renewable Energy
- Leadership in Untested Markets: from Moon landing to Sub-Orbital Commercial Space (Brussels)
- IE Gourmet Club Kick-off Dinner
Peer-to-peer: Investment banking careers - How to position yourself.
IE Finance Club Dec 05, 2012
Your peers are your greatest resources. We've heard it time and time again, but have we really taken advantage of the power of "Peer-to-Peer"?
In an effort to create a space where we can share our collective wealth of experiences and expertise - just in time for the looming investment banking INTERNSHIP deadlines - The IE Finance Club is organizing an informal, discussion and Q&A that seeks to answer the following:
- What are the myriad functions and divisions of an investment bank?
- What personality traits and characteristics are valued in each function/division? How do I decide which to choose?
- How can I position myself - in a CV or overall job-search strategy - for a career in this field?
Our P2P panel of experts include:
Prospective student in talk.
Virgil Esguerra (6 years global markets/trading floor experience as a macro-analyst in a sell-side investment bank)
**Please message us, if you would like to join in as another expert.
Hope you can join us!