- IE´s Startup Incubator in area 31 looks for innovative entrepreneurs
- IE Alumna: Estás lista para el Consejo de Dirección?
- Santiago Íñiguez, ponente invitado en la conferencia de Going Global 2013 en Dubai.
- Premio al mejor profesor del año
- GREEN ENERGY PROJECTS - ENEL otorga 650.000 EUR de financiación a proyectos de tecnología limpia
Finance CV Review
IE Finance Club 26 de enero 2012
Does your CV past the test? IE Finance Club is hosting a CV Review session for students that are targeting finance positions.
In a typical screening process, a resume is given less than 30 seconds of consideration. How can you get your application out of the trash pile and into the interview pile?
Bulletproof your CV and improve your chances at landing an interview with the power of peer feedback. We will reserve a room and tape CVs along the wall so that you and your peers can provide anonymous feedback. Not only will you gain some insight into how your CV can be improved or perceived by recruiters, but you may also find some useful attributes (wording, format, etc.) that you can incorporate into your CV.
Those with finance backgrounds are highly encouraged to attend too. Not only to fine tune your own CVs but also to help your fellow classmates with current industry feedback on their CVs.
WHEN: 3:30-4:30pm, Thursday, 26 January
HOW: All you need to do is bring a hard copy of your CV (if you prefer, you may remove sensitive material or use an alias).
IE Finance Club reps will also be present so please feel free to ask any questions or make suggestions for future club activities. We hope you can join us.
IE Finance Club