- IE´s Startup Incubator in area 31 looks for innovative entrepreneurs
- IE Alumna: Estás lista para el Consejo de Dirección?
- Santiago Íñiguez, ponente invitado en la conferencia de Going Global 2013 en Dubai.
- Premio al mejor profesor del año
- GREEN ENERGY PROJECTS - ENEL otorga 650.000 EUR de financiación a proyectos de tecnología limpia
- Taller: Digital Self Branding
- Virtual Master Class: is Marketing dead?
- Master Class 'The World of our Future' in Los Angeles
- IE Energy Drinks Series: Global Trends in Renewable Energy
- Leadership in Untested Markets: from Moon landing to Sub-Orbital Commercial Space (Brussels)
- IE Gourmet Club Kick-off Dinner
Impact Weekend - Students/Alumni: Register in a team
IE Net Impact Club 23 de marzo 2012
Register to participate in a team for the next Impact Weekend, a start-up weekend competition for Social Business. Registration deadline: April 18th
- A start-up weekend competition for Social Business.
- 10 ideas will be pre-selected (from Spanish entrepreneurs and IE entrepreneurial students/alumni).
- 5 ideas will be developed into business plans with the support of professional mentors and MBA students
- A panel of professional investors will judge the projects.
- From April 20th til April 22nd
Benefits for students/alumni:
- The winning team members will have direct access to IE Venture Lab with their entrepreneur.
- Learn how to create social impact through business.
- Participate in a hands-on start-up experience.
- Gain unique networking opportunities.
Registration as a team member
Registration fee: 20€.
1. Register in the Alumni Agenda and make the payment online.
2. Add your data HERE.
Please note that the registration will only be finalized once you fulfill both steps.