- IE´s Startup Incubator in area 31 looks for innovative entrepreneurs
- IE Alumna: Estás lista para el Consejo de Dirección?
- Santiago Íñiguez, ponente invitado en la conferencia de Going Global 2013 en Dubai.
- Premio al mejor profesor del año
- GREEN ENERGY PROJECTS - ENEL otorga 650.000 EUR de financiación a proyectos de tecnología limpia
IE Entrepreneurship Club 26 de abril 2012
The event will bring together high growth potential ventures that are looking for good talent to assist them, and IE MBA students who want to experience the environment of a start-up.
• To bring together high growth potential ventures that are looking for good talent to assist them, and IE MBA students who want to experience the environment of a start-up.
• To give young entrepreneurs an understanding on Incubators, Accelerators and Start-up schools.
Introduction to start-up school, accelerators and Incubators by Gary Stewart from Wayra and Nast Marrero from Tetuan Valley
Nast would also be covering on how his internship at a start-up helped him in his own ventures.
17:00-19:00: Match making between start-ups and Students
• Two minutes on what start-ups are expecting from students and what students can expect by working with them.
• One minute on critical issue(s) companies are facing that they want students to get back to them with a solution
• Interested students would get back to start-ups with solutions in two weeks and based on which they can further their interaction and find the best fit.
• November Intake Student(s) would be working at firms for internship during the August break and April Intake students can join right after graduation in May.
Companies that confirmed so far:
Saluspot (Co-founders of Groupon Spain)
Dust Bio Solutions