- Startup Competition of The South Summit
- VI Edición de los Premios a las Mejores Prácticas en Comunicación Interna
- IE´s Startup Incubator in area 31 looks for innovative entrepreneurs
- IE Alumna: Estás lista para el Consejo de Dirección?
- Santiago Íñiguez, ponente invitado en la conferencia de Going Global 2013 en Dubai.
- Master Class: Are we at the End of ‘International Relations’?
- Master Class - Non-market strategy: When mastering markets is no longer enough
- Master Class: Unlocking the power of enterprise gamification
- Master Class - Leading Through Innovation: Attitude for Success!
- Mesa Redonda sobre el tema de la Reestructuración de Empresas
What VC firms are looking for in high growth business plans in LatAm, India and Spain
IE Entrepreneurship Club 06 de marzo 2012
Axon Capital is a growth capital investment firm which invests range from 100,000€ to 10 million Euros. For seed companies, we are typically below 500.000€. For companies in expansion stage, we tend to invest above 2 Million €, trenching the funding according to milestones.
They are only interested in companies with high growth potential, access to global markets, unique product or services and excellent teams.
They are focused on Spain, Latam and India and they are members of the Spanish Venture Capital Association (www.ascri.org), the Latin American Venture Capital Association (www.lavca.org) and the India Venture Capital Association (www.indiavca.org).
Speaker: Allan Majotra, Jr Partner in Axon Capital
Topics that would be discussed in the event:
- what areas/sectors are interesting for Axon and other VC firms.
- what do Axon and other VC firms look in startups to fund them
- What are the considerations while investing in projects that are outside Spain.
- what aspects are red flags for investment firms.