- Startup Competition of The South Summit
- VI Edición de los Premios a las Mejores Prácticas en Comunicación Interna
- IE´s Startup Incubator in area 31 looks for innovative entrepreneurs
- IE Alumna: Estás lista para el Consejo de Dirección?
- Santiago Íñiguez, ponente invitado en la conferencia de Going Global 2013 en Dubai.
- El Entorno de los Negocios en la Década del 2020 y su Impacto en la Competitividad
- Continúa tu carrera profesional en Latinoamérica
- IE Venture Network with FundedByMe in Helsinki
- Evisors Career Webinar Series: Structuing Your Case Interview Notes
- Master Class: Business financing or what is equally important for Power Plans, Hotels and Aircrafts (Ukraine)
What VC firms are looking for in high growth business plans in LatAm, India and Spain
IE Entrepreneurship Club 06 de marzo 2012
Axon Capital is a growth capital investment firm which invests range from 100,000€ to 10 million Euros. For seed companies, we are typically below 500.000€. For companies in expansion stage, we tend to invest above 2 Million €, trenching the funding according to milestones.
They are only interested in companies with high growth potential, access to global markets, unique product or services and excellent teams.
They are focused on Spain, Latam and India and they are members of the Spanish Venture Capital Association (www.ascri.org), the Latin American Venture Capital Association (www.lavca.org) and the India Venture Capital Association (www.indiavca.org).
Speaker: Allan Majotra, Jr Partner in Axon Capital
Topics that would be discussed in the event:
- what areas/sectors are interesting for Axon and other VC firms.
- what do Axon and other VC firms look in startups to fund them
- What are the considerations while investing in projects that are outside Spain.
- what aspects are red flags for investment firms.