- Startup Competition of The South Summit
- VI Edición de los Premios a las Mejores Prácticas en Comunicación Interna
- IE´s Startup Incubator in area 31 looks for innovative entrepreneurs
- IE Alumna: Estás lista para el Consejo de Dirección?
- Santiago Íñiguez, ponente invitado en la conferencia de Going Global 2013 en Dubai.
Super Bowl 2012 Ad Spots Review
IE Marketing Club 06 de marzo 2012
Join the IE Marketing Club to watch a few of this year's best and worst Super Bowl ads. Discuss the effectiveness of the campaigns and strategy of the brands.
Every year the Super Bowl has over 100 million viewers around the world, creating the most expensive advertising time of the year in the US. Brands put together their biggest budgets, along with their best creatives and marketing strategists to capitalize on the attention of this huge audience. 10 million people tune-in just for the entertainment these ads bring.
Facilitated by the IE Marketing Club with Erik Schlie
Networking and drinks to follow - Location: Harbor - López de Hoyos 9 (with drink specials)