- IE´s Startup Incubator in area 31 looks for innovative entrepreneurs
- IE Alumna: Estás lista para el Consejo de Dirección?
- Santiago Íñiguez, ponente invitado en la conferencia de Going Global 2013 en Dubai.
- Premio al mejor profesor del año
- GREEN ENERGY PROJECTS - ENEL otorga 650.000 EUR de financiación a proyectos de tecnología limpia
- Taller: Digital Self Branding
- Virtual Master Class: is Marketing dead?
- Master Class 'The World of our Future' in Los Angeles
- IE Energy Drinks Series: Global Trends in Renewable Energy
- Leadership in Untested Markets: from Moon landing to Sub-Orbital Commercial Space (Brussels)
- IE Gourmet Club Kick-off Dinner
Super Bowl 2012 Ad Spots Review
IE Marketing Club 06 de marzo 2012
Join the IE Marketing Club to watch a few of this year's best and worst Super Bowl ads. Discuss the effectiveness of the campaigns and strategy of the brands.
Every year the Super Bowl has over 100 million viewers around the world, creating the most expensive advertising time of the year in the US. Brands put together their biggest budgets, along with their best creatives and marketing strategists to capitalize on the attention of this huge audience. 10 million people tune-in just for the entertainment these ads bring.
Facilitated by the IE Marketing Club with Erik Schlie
Networking and drinks to follow - Location: Harbor - López de Hoyos 9 (with drink specials)