- Startup Competition of The South Summit
- VI Edición de los Premios a las Mejores Prácticas en Comunicación Interna
- IE´s Startup Incubator in area 31 looks for innovative entrepreneurs
- IE Alumna: Estás lista para el Consejo de Dirección?
- Santiago Íñiguez, ponente invitado en la conferencia de Going Global 2013 en Dubai.
- Master Class: Business financing or what is equally important for Power Plants, Hotels and Aircrafts (Almaty)
- The Importance of a Healthy Nutrition
- AMCF Career Webinar Series: Charting a Winning Course from Day 1: Perspectives for Starting Employment at a Large or Small Consulting Firm
- Innovation and business models that effectively work for the bottom billion
- Culturally Competent Healthcare
Trade forum invites Family Businesses
IE Entrepreneurship Club 29 de febrero 2012
The Entrepreneurship Club wants to reach out to the IE community and present a platform to explore trading and commerce opportunities for Family Businesses through its Trade Forum.
From Business Expansions to finding local partners/Franchising opportunities, from growth options to addressing challenges, here we present you a platform to share, learn from others and grow your Family Business.
Join us today at this year's first Trade Forum event!
Introduce your Business, mention one key challenge and network with fellow IE business owners.
For those of you outside of Madrid, follow us IE Trade Forum@Ustream.com