- IE´s Startup Incubator in area 31 looks for innovative entrepreneurs
- IE Alumna: Estás lista para el Consejo de Dirección?
- Santiago Íñiguez, ponente invitado en la conferencia de Going Global 2013 en Dubai.
- Premio al mejor profesor del año
- GREEN ENERGY PROJECTS - ENEL otorga 650.000 EUR de financiación a proyectos de tecnología limpia
- Presentación del libro: "Enseñar Derecho ¿Puede servirnos la experiencia de Estados Unidos?"
- How behavioral science can change the way we think, for the better (Dubai)
- Leadership in Untested Markets: from Moon landing to Sub-Orbital Commercial Space (Amsterdam)
- Digital Marketing in the Banking Sector
- Taller: Digital Self Branding
- Virtual Master Class: is Marketing dead?
- Master Class 'The World of our Future' in Los Angeles
- IE Energy Drinks Series: Global Trends in Renewable Energy
- Leadership in Untested Markets: from Moon landing to Sub-Orbital Commercial Space (Brussels)
- IE Gourmet Club Kick-off Dinner
How to Boost Your Employability in Financial Services
IE Finance Club 13 de septiembre 2012
CANCELLED - \"How to Boost Your Employability in Financial Services\"
The IE Finance Club regrets to inform you that due to a sudden emergency, our speaker is unable to attend our workshop "How to Boost Your Employability in Financial Services".
We have tentatively postponed the workshop for a later date. Please know that we have made all efforts today to find a replacement speaker to no avail.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your interest and support in IE Finance Club activities.
IE Finance Club Board
IE Finance Club is excited to host a workshop on effective job-hunting strategies. This workshop is more of an advanced nature that is specifically intended for those in the IE Community targeting careers in finance.
The format is a presentation and Q&A and will be led by our guest speaker Loreto González, who leads the Finance practice at top recruitment firm Norman Broadbent.
Loreto González joined Norman Broadbent Spain in 2007 to lead the Financial Services Practice. She is an expert in Executive Search for leading companies within Wholesale Banking (Corporate Banking, Corporate Finance and Capital Markets), Asset Management and Private Banking. She has also provided advice for retail banking firms in the composition of their Executive Committees and top Executives lines.
Loreto began her professional career in Deutsche Bank as a Middle Office Associate within the pension fund business. After two years as a Senior Consultant in a multinational executive search company, she joined Heidrick and Struggles initially in Madrid, to relocate later the London office. During this period, she conducted some of the most relevant search mandates in the Asset Management Industry with a global reach.
Bachelor in Business Administration from the Universidad de la Coruña and MSc in International Finance and Accounting from Heriot Watt University in Edinburgh (UK). Loreto is Member of the AESC (Association of Executive Search Consultants) and lecturer of the Executive Master in Finance from IE Business School.