- IE Alumna: Estás lista para el Consejo de Dirección?
- Santiago Íñiguez, ponente invitado en la conferencia de Going Global 2013 en Dubai.
- Premio al mejor profesor del año
- GREEN ENERGY PROJECTS - ENEL otorga 650.000 EUR de financiación a proyectos de tecnología limpia
- Premio al Emprendimiento Social IE
Conferencia de Pablo Rodríguez
IE Technology and Innovation Club 13 de septiembre 2012
Pdte. del ponente
Pablo Rodríguez Director científico de Telefónica I+D
Bio: Pablo is the Director of Research and Director of Telefonica Digital Barcelona R&D Lab. He is also an adjunct faculty professor at the department of computer science at Columbia University, New York. Prior to Telefonica, he worked at Microsoft Research, Cambridge and as a Member of Technical Staff at Bell Labs (NJ, USA). During his career he was also worked as a software architect and developer for various startups in the Silicon Valley including Netli (acquired by Akamai), Inktomi (acquired by Yahoo!) and Tahoe Networks (now part of Nokia).
He received his Ph.D. from the Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne, EPFL, Switzerland while working at Institut Eurécom with Prof. Ernst W. Biersack. During his Ph.D. he also worked at AT&T Labs - Research, Florham Park, NJ. He obtained postgraduate studies at EPFL and King's College, London respectively, and an a B.S./M.S. in Telecommunication Engineering from the Public University of Navarra.