- Startup Competition of The South Summit
- VI Edición de los Premios a las Mejores Prácticas en Comunicación Interna
- IE´s Startup Incubator in area 31 looks for innovative entrepreneurs
- IE Alumna: Estás lista para el Consejo de Dirección?
- Santiago Íñiguez, ponente invitado en la conferencia de Going Global 2013 en Dubai.
- El Entorno de los Negocios en la Década del 2020 y su Impacto en la Competitividad
- Continúa tu carrera profesional en Latinoamérica
- IE Venture Network with FundedByMe in Helsinki
- Evisors Career Webinar Series: Structuing Your Case Interview Notes
- Master Class: Business financing or what is equally important for Power Plans, Hotels and Aircrafts (Ukraine)
Conferencia de Pablo Rodríguez
IE Technology and Innovation Club 13 de septiembre 2012
Pdte. del ponente
Pablo Rodríguez Director científico de Telefónica I+D
Bio: Pablo is the Director of Research and Director of Telefonica Digital Barcelona R&D Lab. He is also an adjunct faculty professor at the department of computer science at Columbia University, New York. Prior to Telefonica, he worked at Microsoft Research, Cambridge and as a Member of Technical Staff at Bell Labs (NJ, USA). During his career he was also worked as a software architect and developer for various startups in the Silicon Valley including Netli (acquired by Akamai), Inktomi (acquired by Yahoo!) and Tahoe Networks (now part of Nokia).
He received his Ph.D. from the Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne, EPFL, Switzerland while working at Institut Eurécom with Prof. Ernst W. Biersack. During his Ph.D. he also worked at AT&T Labs - Research, Florham Park, NJ. He obtained postgraduate studies at EPFL and King's College, London respectively, and an a B.S./M.S. in Telecommunication Engineering from the Public University of Navarra.