- IE´s Startup Incubator in area 31 looks for innovative entrepreneurs
- IE Alumna: Estás lista para el Consejo de Dirección?
- Santiago Íñiguez, ponente invitado en la conferencia de Going Global 2013 en Dubai.
- Premio al mejor profesor del año
- GREEN ENERGY PROJECTS - ENEL otorga 650.000 EUR de financiación a proyectos de tecnología limpia
- Taller: Digital Self Branding
- Virtual Master Class: is Marketing dead?
- Master Class 'The World of our Future' in Los Angeles
- IE Energy Drinks Series: Global Trends in Renewable Energy
- Leadership in Untested Markets: from Moon landing to Sub-Orbital Commercial Space (Brussels)
- IE Gourmet Club Kick-off Dinner
7th Annual Social Responsibility Forum
IE Net Impact Club 23 de noviembre 2012
Social Responsibility Forum brings together business executives, community leaders, social entrepreneurs, human rights activists and students across the global to discuss how a shift in business and social mindsets has created new growth opportunities in the global economy.
This November 23-24, IE hosts one of its biggest events of the year: The 7th annual Social Responsibility Forum. This event, entirely organized by students, driven by IE’s Net Impact Chapter, brings together business executives, community leaders, social entrepreneurs, human rights activists and students across the global to discuss how a shift in business and social mindsets has created new growth opportunities in the global economy. The event aims to provide people with a platform to build their network and ultimately equip them with the knowledge and tools to take their own action and make a difference. A two day conference, the Social Responsibility Forum is the largest annual student-run event at IE Business School.
Visit http://srforum.ie.edu for more information and registration!