- Startup Competition of The South Summit
- VI Edición de los Premios a las Mejores Prácticas en Comunicación Interna
- IE´s Startup Incubator in area 31 looks for innovative entrepreneurs
- IE Alumna: Estás lista para el Consejo de Dirección?
- Santiago Íñiguez, ponente invitado en la conferencia de Going Global 2013 en Dubai.
- Master Class: Business financing or what is equally important for Power Plants, Hotels and Aircrafts (Almaty)
- The Importance of a Healthy Nutrition
- AMCF Career Webinar Series: Charting a Winning Course from Day 1: Perspectives for Starting Employment at a Large or Small Consulting Firm
- Innovation and business models that effectively work for the bottom billion
- Culturally Competent Healthcare
Mobile Apps- The late 90´s dot.com boom all over again? How Telefonica is changing their attitude to Startups
IE Entrepreneurship Club 13 de septiembre 2012
Two guest speakers will discuss the current situation and how to take advantage of new opportunities.
IE Entrepreneurship Club will have two prominent speakers:
Joe Haslam, Chairman - HoT Hotels and Mentor at IE Venture Lab, who will speak about Mobile Apps.
Colin Watt, Director of Human Resources at Telefonica Product Development & Innovation, a Telefonica Digital company, who will speak about the relationship between Telefonica and Startups.
Additionally, there will be a presentation about the different events the Club has organized during the last months.