- Startup Competition of The South Summit
- VI Edición de los Premios a las Mejores Prácticas en Comunicación Interna
- IE´s Startup Incubator in area 31 looks for innovative entrepreneurs
- IE Alumna: Estás lista para el Consejo de Dirección?
- Santiago Íñiguez, ponente invitado en la conferencia de Going Global 2013 en Dubai.
- Master Class: Business financing or what is equally important for Power Plants, Hotels and Aircrafts (Almaty)
- The Importance of a Healthy Nutrition
- AMCF Career Webinar Series: Charting a Winning Course from Day 1: Perspectives for Starting Employment at a Large or Small Consulting Firm
- Innovation and business models that effectively work for the bottom billion
- Culturally Competent Healthcare
6th Annual Social Responsibility Forum
IE Net Impact Club 11 de noviembre 2011
IE Business School´s Net Impact Club cordially invites you to 6th Social Responsibility Forum (SRF), annually IE´s most widely attended conference for its international presence, seen mainly by geographical reach of our speakers, the increasing number of students from other top European MBA programs, and professionals who attend the event every year. Mark your agendas, this year´s SRF will be held November 11-12th, 2011.
Sustainability is not only for tree-huggers, it is for global strategist as well.
The concept of SRF 2011 is Invent Your Paradigm and hopes to enable a platform to discuss cutting edge developments withinsustainability and management thinking: multidisciplinary systems thinking, knowledge networks, change management, as well as the ability to simultaneously view problem solving from local and global perspectives. Whether we are in the private, public or third sector, the conference believes we need to constantly shift the sustainability paradigm to be effective leaders and decision-makers. With the right dose of empowerment and inspiration, anyone can become a paradigm shifter.
Please visit us and download the SRF 2011 Program at: http://netimpact.ie.edu. Registration is now open but space is limited due to capacity reserved for MBAs from other business schools and professionals across Europe.
We hope that you also “like” us on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/SocialResponsibilityForum and follow our updates and news. Do not miss out on this opportunity to meet and network with fellow peers and expert speakers.