- Presentación del libro: "Enseñar Derecho ¿Puede servirnos la experiencia de Estados Unidos?"
- How behavioral science can change the way we think, for the better (Dubai)
- Leadership in Untested Markets: from Moon landing to Sub-Orbital Commercial Space (Amsterdam)
- Digital Marketing in the Banking Sector
- Taller: Digital Self Branding
- Virtual Master Class: is Marketing dead?
- Master Class 'The World of our Future' in Los Angeles
- IE Energy Drinks Series: Global Trends in Renewable Energy
- Leadership in Untested Markets: from Moon landing to Sub-Orbital Commercial Space (Brussels)
- IE Gourmet Club Kick-off Dinner
Project Finance - Markets and Trends
IE Finance Club Nov 20, 2012
IE Finance Club is excited to host the conference: Project Finance - Markets and Trends.
Do you want to pursue a career in finance, banking or investment banking? Are you attracted to renewable energies or infrastructure but don't know how to finance this type of assets? Do you know what is the state of credit markets nowadays?
Then, this is an interesting opportunity to gain first hand access to information about Project Finance, what is and what it is used for, the current market situation in Europe and LATAM, investment opportunities, and the future structures and tendencies for this kind of financings; as we will have guest speaker Mr. Javier Martin Robles, who leads Project & Acquisition Finance in LATAM for Santander Global Banking & Markets giving it's impressions on the matter.
The conference format is a dynamic and interactive presentation in Spanish. Q&A will be held in both Spanish / English. Guest speakers are English speakers and are willing to resolve or clarify any doubts that may arise from the audience.
Mr. Javier Martin-Robles, Managing Director and Head of Project & Acquisitions Finance LATAM.
Mr. Angel Barranco, Executive Director – both from Santander Global Banking & Markets.