- Presentación del libro: "Enseñar Derecho ¿Puede servirnos la experiencia de Estados Unidos?"
- How behavioral science can change the way we think, for the better (Dubai)
- Leadership in Untested Markets: from Moon landing to Sub-Orbital Commercial Space (Amsterdam)
- Digital Marketing in the Banking Sector
- Taller: Digital Self Branding
- Virtual Master Class: is Marketing dead?
- Master Class 'The World of our Future' in Los Angeles
- IE Energy Drinks Series: Global Trends in Renewable Energy
- Leadership in Untested Markets: from Moon landing to Sub-Orbital Commercial Space (Brussels)
- IE Gourmet Club Kick-off Dinner
Master Class: Design Thinking
IE US Club May 21, 2012
We would like to invite you to the workshop “Design Thinking Day” which Professor Max Oliva, Director of Social Impact Management at IE Business School, is giving to alumni.
Design Thinking Day is a methodology that inspires the full spectrum of innovation activities with a human-centered design ethos. It’s framed on the capacity to combine empathy, creativity and rationality in order to satisfy your user needs. During this workshop, you will learn the key concepts of Design Thinking, experiment with collective creativity, and leave with three key tools to apply in future creative challenges. Design thinking you can learn at a workshop; it takes a lifetime to master it.
About Max Oliva: During his management, IE has been distinguished by the Aspen Institute as the 1st business school in Europe and 3rd worldwide in integrating social and environmental impact into their MBA programs. He is also co-founder of Hub Association, Hub Madrid and TeamLabs, and serves as Director of Hub Madrid, a habitat for social innovators to work, meet, learn, connect and realize progressive ideas for a radically better world. Max is an apprentice of design thinking, a social entrepreneur on the making and a firm believer that together, ordinary people can do extraordinary things.
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA