- Taller: Digital Self Branding
- Virtual Master Class: is Marketing dead?
- Master Class 'The World of our Future' in Los Angeles
- IE Energy Drinks Series: Global Trends in Renewable Energy
- Leadership in Untested Markets: from Moon landing to Sub-Orbital Commercial Space (Brussels)
- IE Gourmet Club Kick-off Dinner
IE India Club Nov 30, 2012
IE India Club invites all IE students for a Diwali Fiesta cum India Night.
Star Attractions for the night:
- Indian Dance Performances (starting at 6pm).
- Free Photo Sessions in Indian attire.
- Rangoli competition (artistic drawings with powder colors/ flowers).
- Palm Reading (know your future ;))
- Mehndi (Henna on hands, staring at 5.30pm).
- Indian Ambassador’s Speech at 7pm.
And not to forget the amazing mouthwatering Indian food (samosas, chicken tikka, Dal, Naan, Gulab Jamun to name a few.. ;-) )accompanied by mango lassi and Indian Beers.
All this and so much more for just €20 (pre-sale price). Starters and Drinks would be served from 6:15-7pm and Dinner from 7:45 pm onwards.
What better way to end the India Night by moving to a club together and party till dawn. Stay tuned for updates on the same.
Tickets for the gala night available from Friday, 23rd November.
Buy them from one of the following Indians:
- November 11: Rohan Joshi, Namrata Walia, Sonakshi Bhandari, Prabhat Pant, Ankur Singh and Ruchir Srivastava
- April 12: Rohit Ghan, Bharat and Prachi Banga.
- November 12: Aditya Sinha, Chetan Bhardwaj.
- IMBA Exchange: Aparna Kumar, Abheet Bharti.
- Other programs: Rohan Joshi
Come join us as we celebrate the festival of lights.