- Startup Competition of The South Summit
- VI Edición de los Premios a las Mejores Prácticas en Comunicación Interna
- IE´s Startup Incubator in area 31 looks for innovative entrepreneurs
- IE Alumna: Estás lista para el Consejo de Dirección?
- Santiago Íñiguez, ponente invitado en la conferencia de Going Global 2013 en Dubai.
- IE Healthcare Club Presentation
- Multilateral Organizations and FTAs - Knowledge Capsule and APAC Quarterly Networking Cocktail
- ¿Cuales son los Directivos más buscados en Retail?
- User Experience and Virtual Reality Entertainment
- Forté Women Lead Webinars: Executive Presence: The Missing Link Between Merit And Success
- “Mistakes entrepreneurs should avoid”
Master Class: The fall of the Lehman Brothers
IE Portugal Club 27 de septiembre 2011
We would like to invite you to an IE Law School Master Class titled "The Fall Of The Lehman Brothers" given by the Dean Professor José María de Areilza.
Professor Areilza is a leader in the field of European law and worked extensively on drawing up the text of the European Constitution in 2002.
Back in 1983 Lehman Brothers suffered its first crisis and was sold to American Express. Peter G. Peterson, Lehman’s co-CEO at the time, was forced out of the firm he had helped steer to five consecutive record profit years. How these events came about is a lesson in the management of partnerships.
Guests will be welcome to the master class.