- IE Alumna: Estás lista para el Consejo de Dirección?
- Santiago Íñiguez, ponente invitado en la conferencia de Going Global 2013 en Dubai.
- Premio al mejor profesor del año
- GREEN ENERGY PROJECTS - ENEL otorga 650.000 EUR de financiación a proyectos de tecnología limpia
- Premio al Emprendimiento Social IE
- Montaje de un modelo de competencias
- Fundador de "Wealth Solutions": Una compañia de gestión patrimonial con Borja Durán
- Entrepreneurship in Emerging Economies (New Delhi)
- Charla y asesoría a los egresados de IE sobre el desarrollo de carreras
- Como ser competitivo frente a un proceso de selección
- Wine Tasting
- Can We Move Beyond Shareholder Value as a Principle of Firm Governance?
- Leadership Opportunities and Challenges Management in a VUCA World
Master Class: Design Thinking
IE US Club 21 de mayo 2012
We would like to invite you to the workshop “Design Thinking Day” which Professor Max Oliva, Director of Social Impact Management at IE Business School, is giving to alumni.
Design Thinking Day is a methodology that inspires the full spectrum of innovation activities with a human-centered design ethos. It’s framed on the capacity to combine empathy, creativity and rationality in order to satisfy your user needs. During this workshop, you will learn the key concepts of Design Thinking, experiment with collective creativity, and leave with three key tools to apply in future creative challenges. Design thinking you can learn at a workshop; it takes a lifetime to master it.
About Max Oliva: During his management, IE has been distinguished by the Aspen Institute as the 1st business school in Europe and 3rd worldwide in integrating social and environmental impact into their MBA programs. He is also co-founder of Hub Association, Hub Madrid and TeamLabs, and serves as Director of Hub Madrid, a habitat for social innovators to work, meet, learn, connect and realize progressive ideas for a radically better world. Max is an apprentice of design thinking, a social entrepreneur on the making and a firm believer that together, ordinary people can do extraordinary things.
ESTADOS UNIDOS DE AMÉRICA