- Startup Competition of The South Summit
- VI Edición de los Premios a las Mejores Prácticas en Comunicación Interna
- IE´s Startup Incubator in area 31 looks for innovative entrepreneurs
- IE Alumna: Estás lista para el Consejo de Dirección?
- Santiago Íñiguez, ponente invitado en la conferencia de Going Global 2013 en Dubai.
- Presentación de la novela “Siete Canciones Pasada La Medianoche”, de Pedro Letai
- Leadership Summit Brazil
- IE Afterwork at Boggo
- Strategy Event - BASF
- Master Class: Business financing or what is equally important for Power Plants, Hotels and Aircrafts
- Asia-Pacific Business Club’s Evening Seminar
Alumni get-together with professor Lee Newman.
IE Portugal Club 23 de noviembre 2012
IE business school is pleased to invite you to an Alumni get-together with professor Lee Newman, held over breakfast at Hotel Teatro, on the 23rd Nov. 8:30-9:30am in Oporto.
Professor Lee Nweman is a Professor of Behavioral Science at IE University and IE Business School. Currently serving as Dean of the School of Social and Behavioral Science, Dr. Newman's research and teaching focus on (i) helping professionals understand and regulate behavioral biases that threaten effective decision making, and (ii) how positive psychology can be applied to training more effective leaders. Dr. Newman formerly served as an engagement manager with McKinsey & Company and held senior management positions in two technology ventures. He holds a Ph.D. in Cognitive Psychology and Computer Science from the University of Michigan, Masters in Technology and Policy and in Management from MIT, and a Bachelor's degree magna cum laude in Engineering from Brown University.