- IE´s Startup Incubator in area 31 looks for innovative entrepreneurs
- IE Alumna: Estás lista para el Consejo de Dirección?
- Santiago Íñiguez, ponente invitado en la conferencia de Going Global 2013 en Dubai.
- Premio al mejor profesor del año
- GREEN ENERGY PROJECTS - ENEL otorga 650.000 EUR de financiación a proyectos de tecnología limpia
- Taller: Digital Self Branding
- Virtual Master Class: is Marketing dead?
- Master Class 'The World of our Future' in Los Angeles
- IE Energy Drinks Series: Global Trends in Renewable Energy
- Leadership in Untested Markets: from Moon landing to Sub-Orbital Commercial Space (Brussels)
- IE Gourmet Club Kick-off Dinner
Save the Date! IE Zurich Alumni Club Aperó
IE Switzerland Club 22 de marzo 2012
In 2006 we started our little Alumni Club with just ten of us. And six years later, in 2012, our "little" club has grown eightfold. Some members have left, but new ones have joined. That is why we have decided to organize a little "Spring Apero" so that we can meet again on an informal basis and catch up with old friends while connecting with new ones.
* WHEN? - Thursday, March 22nd, 2012 at 19:00 hrs
* WHERE? - Rocío Fernández (MIAF 2009) kindly made a reservation for all of us at Almodo-bar @Bleicherweg 68, 8002 Zürich (http://www.almodobar.com/zh.almodobar/index.htm)
We are looking forward to seeing you all there!
P.S. Please note that this is NOT a sponsored event. Each one of us will have to cover for our own consumption at the bar. We thank you for your understanding.