- Startup Competition of The South Summit
- VI Edición de los Premios a las Mejores Prácticas en Comunicación Interna
- IE´s Startup Incubator in area 31 looks for innovative entrepreneurs
- IE Alumna: Estás lista para el Consejo de Dirección?
- Santiago Íñiguez, ponente invitado en la conferencia de Going Global 2013 en Dubai.
- Master Class: Business financing or what is equally important for Power Plants, Hotels and Aircrafts (Almaty)
- The Importance of a Healthy Nutrition
- AMCF Career Webinar Series: Charting a Winning Course from Day 1: Perspectives for Starting Employment at a Large or Small Consulting Firm
- Innovation and business models that effectively work for the bottom billion
- Culturally Competent Healthcare
Save the Date! IE Zurich Alumni Club Aperó
IE Switzerland Club 22 de marzo 2012
In 2006 we started our little Alumni Club with just ten of us. And six years later, in 2012, our "little" club has grown eightfold. Some members have left, but new ones have joined. That is why we have decided to organize a little "Spring Apero" so that we can meet again on an informal basis and catch up with old friends while connecting with new ones.
* WHEN? - Thursday, March 22nd, 2012 at 19:00 hrs
* WHERE? - Rocío Fernández (MIAF 2009) kindly made a reservation for all of us at Almodo-bar @Bleicherweg 68, 8002 Zürich (http://www.almodobar.com/zh.almodobar/index.htm)
We are looking forward to seeing you all there!
P.S. Please note that this is NOT a sponsored event. Each one of us will have to cover for our own consumption at the bar. We thank you for your understanding.