- IE´s Startup Incubator in area 31 looks for innovative entrepreneurs
- IE Alumna: Estás lista para el Consejo de Dirección?
- Santiago Íñiguez, ponente invitado en la conferencia de Going Global 2013 en Dubai.
- Premio al mejor profesor del año
- GREEN ENERGY PROJECTS - ENEL otorga 650.000 EUR de financiación a proyectos de tecnología limpia
- Presentación del libro: "Enseñar Derecho ¿Puede servirnos la experiencia de Estados Unidos?"
- How behavioral science can change the way we think, for the better (Dubai)
- Leadership in Untested Markets: from Moon landing to Sub-Orbital Commercial Space (Amsterdam)
- Digital Marketing in the Banking Sector
- Taller: Digital Self Branding
- Virtual Master Class: is Marketing dead?
- Master Class 'The World of our Future' in Los Angeles
- IE Energy Drinks Series: Global Trends in Renewable Energy
- Leadership in Untested Markets: from Moon landing to Sub-Orbital Commercial Space (Brussels)
- IE Gourmet Club Kick-off Dinner
Houston Annual Gathering
IE US Club 16 de mayo 2012
We would like to invite you to a new gathering for the Houston group, where we will also have the opportunity to have with us MAX OLIVA, Director of Social Impact Management at IE.
We have made a reservation at 7pm at CONVIVIO RESTAURANT http://conviviohouston.com/ at 700 South Durham Drive in Houston, that will provide us with their semiprivate room. They have that day live music (latin jazz) until 8pm and after that we will have plenty of time to listen to MAX, exchange opinions and ideas and do networking.
GUILLERMO has been so kind to invite us to the first round of drinks.
See below an invitation to a public event with MAX that will take place that day in the afternoon in case anyone has special interest in attending.
We would appreciate if you could individually write to Alvaro Ruiz (firstname.lastname@example.org), the coordinator of the group in Houston, to keep a headcount.
Innovation Thru Design Thinking
IE Business School is one of the leading European higher education institutions, whose belief in innovation and entrepreneurship is an integral part of its drive towards academic excellence. With its centrally located Madrid campus, international student community, and dynamic learning environment, IE is the perfect place to develop your career.
ABOUT THE EVENT
Design Thinking is a methodology that inspires the full spectrum of innovation activities with a human-centered design ethos. It?s framed on the capacity to combine empathy, creativity and rationality in order to satisfy your user needs. During this workshop, you will learn the key concepts of Design Thinking, experiment with collective creativity, and leave with three key tools to apply in future creative challenges. Design thinking you can learn at a workshop; it takes a lifetime to master it.
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
During his management, IE has been distinguished by the Aspen Institute as the 1st business school in Europe and 3rd worldwide in integrating social and environmental impact into their MBA programs. He is also co-founder of Hub Association, Hub Madrid and TeamLabs, and serves as Director of Hub Madrid, a habitat for social innovators to work, meet, learn, connect and realize progressive ideas for a radically better world. Max has been sharing co-learning experiences for +10 years with Aiesec, TeamAcademy, KaosPilot, and other incredible organizations. Max is an apprentice of design thinking, a social entrepreneur on the making and a firm believer that together, ordinary people can do extraordinary things.
OTHER UPCOMING EVENTS
Other events taking place in Houston on May 16th:
IE Business School will be hosting a One-to-one Informative Meeting in Houston where you will get a feel for what IE can offer you. To register for this event, please click here . Furthermore, if you have already begun your application process at IE, you may take this opportunity to sign up for the IE Global Admissions Test. Please click here to register for this event .
Join us in different cities in Texas:
Should you have any questions regarding these events, please feel free to contact us directly at Guillermo.Montes@ie.edu
ESTADOS UNIDOS DE AMÉRICA, Houston