- Startup Competition of The South Summit
- VI Edición de los Premios a las Mejores Prácticas en Comunicación Interna
- IE´s Startup Incubator in area 31 looks for innovative entrepreneurs
- IE Alumna: Estás lista para el Consejo de Dirección?
- Santiago Íñiguez, ponente invitado en la conferencia de Going Global 2013 en Dubai.
- Master Class: Are we at the End of ‘International Relations’?
- Master Class - Non-market strategy: When mastering markets is no longer enough
- Master Class: Unlocking the power of enterprise gamification
- Master Class - Leading Through Innovation: Attitude for Success!
- Mesa Redonda sobre el tema de la Reestructuración de Empresas
Water is life - Maji Ni Uhai
IE Net Impact Club, IE Africa Club 13 de septiembre 2012
Conference/Panel that aims to show the benefits of very successful Private/Public and NGO partnership in Africa ( Amref Flying Doctors, Ferrovial and the local authorities of Tanzania) dedicated to providing water and sanitation utilities.
“Water is life” is an award-winning and highly successful project in Tanzania that has enabled thousands of people in the Serengeti district to readily gain access to water and sanitation. In this panel, representatives from AMREF Flying Doctors and Spanish company Ferrovial will share their experiences from the dynamic NGO/private company partnership. What makes the project unique is how a Spanish company, a European NGO and an African NGO has worked together to create sustainable sanitary solutions. The project is also a stellar example of how a company effectively can contribute with financing, manpower and know-how to create sustainable solutions together with an NGO and local authorities. The cost of the project was EUR 1.8M, and results are solid. Before the project, 28 percent of the population had access to clean water. Thanks to AMREF and Ferrovial, that number reached 89 percent in 2012.
Alfonso Rodríguez Maroto, General Director of Fundación AMREF Flying Doctors
Auxi Reula, Project Director of Water is life in Tanzania
Manuel Costa, Manager Corporate Responsibility & Institutional Affairs, Ferrovial