- Startup Competition of The South Summit
- VI Edición de los Premios a las Mejores Prácticas en Comunicación Interna
- IE´s Startup Incubator in area 31 looks for innovative entrepreneurs
- IE Alumna: Estás lista para el Consejo de Dirección?
- Santiago Íñiguez, ponente invitado en la conferencia de Going Global 2013 en Dubai.
- Presentación de la novela “Siete Canciones Pasada La Medianoche”, de Pedro Letai
- Leadership Summit Brazil
- IE Afterwork at Boggo
- Strategy Event - BASF
- Master Class: Business financing or what is equally important for Power Plants, Hotels and Aircrafts
- Asia-Pacific Business Club’s Evening Seminar
Working in Switzerland - Insight
IE Switzerland Club 10 de octubre 2012
The IE Switzerland Club is happy to invite you to a roundtable on the topic "Working in Switzerland".
We will give you a brief introduction to the most important facts about Switzerland and Swiss and non-Swiss fellow students will share their experience about working in Switzerland. So if you want to work in Switzerland or you are just curious about this little country in the middle of Europe, join us and discover Switzerland beyond its chocolate and its banks.
1. Hubertus Hillerström, Managing Associate, Walder Wyss Ltd., Attorneys at Law in Genevra
2. Romain Porot, Marketing Manager, worked at Swisscard (JV of American Express & Credit Suisse) in Zürich
3. Gabriel Montes, graduate from the Ecole hôtelière de Lausanne, swiss chartered accountant and member of the Swiss Institute of chartered accountant and tax expert, former Manager financial audit for PricewaterhouseCoopers in Geneva
4. Stefano Cinquina, Structural Engineer, R&D, worked at Pilatus Aircraft Ltd.in Lucern
5. Astrid Wyss, Project Manager, worked at UBS AG in Zürich