- IE Alumna: Estás lista para el Consejo de Dirección?
- Santiago Íñiguez, ponente invitado en la conferencia de Going Global 2013 en Dubai.
- Premio al mejor profesor del año
- GREEN ENERGY PROJECTS - ENEL otorga 650.000 EUR de financiación a proyectos de tecnología limpia
- Premio al Emprendimiento Social IE
- Montaje de un modelo de competencias
- Fundador de "Wealth Solutions": Una compañia de gestión patrimonial con Borja Durán
- Entrepreneurship in Emerging Economies (New Delhi)
- Charla y asesoría a los egresados de IE sobre el desarrollo de carreras
- Como ser competitivo frente a un proceso de selección
- Wine Tasting
- Can We Move Beyond Shareholder Value as a Principle of Firm Governance?
- Leadership Opportunities and Challenges Management in a VUCA World
IE MASTER CLASS: Entrepreneurship in Emerging Markets
IE CIS Countries Club 23 de abril 2012
IE Business School invites you to participate in a Master Class. The discussion will be led by Newton Campos, professor of "Entrepreneurship in Emerging Economies", who will introduce and analyze the challenges of the subject in question with joining participants.
Professor Newton Campos has been studying the phenomenon of entrepreneurship over the past 10 years and has contributed to the start-up of several companies in Brazil. In this session, Professor Campos will discuss the paradoxical impact that obstacles can play on the development of new businesses in these growing regions all over the world. Subsequently, he will host a debate and stimulate the reflection on how people can generate benefits from these obstacles by identifying business opportunities and putting ideas into practice in some emerging markets that will soon become the largest players in the world.
To register for this event please click HERE
You will also be able to attend a One-to-one Informative Meeting, on April 22nd, where you will get a feel for what IE can offer you. To register for this event please click here
Furthermore, if you have already begun your application process at IE, you may take this opportunity to sign up for an Admissions Test also taking place on April 23rd. Please click here to register for this event.
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
• Ph.D. in Entrepreneurship, FGV-SP
• MBA, IE Business School & IIM Indian Institute of Management, Kolkata
• Bachelor in Accounting, PUC-SP
• Information Technology, ORT Institute of Technology
• Professor of "Entrepreneurship in Emerging Markets", IE Business School
• Admissions Director, IE Business School
• Country Manager, Brazil, IE Business School
• Extensive participation in successful and failed start-ups in Brazil
• Marketing Expert, Telefonica
For a better simulation of a debate generated under the case method, we suggest you to take a look at the Master Class video of Hans Rosling on Global Population growth and try to find answers to the following question: What kind of business opportunities arise with the phenomenon observed by Rosling?