- Montaje de un modelo de competencias
- Fundador de "Wealth Solutions": Una compañia de gestión patrimonial con Borja Durán
- Entrepreneurship in Emerging Economies (New Delhi)
- Charla y asesoría a los egresados de IE sobre el desarrollo de carreras
- Como ser competitivo frente a un proceso de selección
- Wine Tasting
- Leadership Opportunities and Challenges Management in a VUCA* World
- Can We Move Beyond Shareholder Value as a Principle of Firm Governance?
IE Private Equity and Venture Capital Club Info session - Private Equity competition
IE Venture Capital and Private Equity Club Nov 05, 2012
IE Private Equity and Venture Capital club will be holding an info session regarding the PE competition that will take place in April 2013.
- Unique global competition for MBAs.
- Teams of 5 MBA students, acting as a PE fund.
- A real MBO transaction, with original deal documents and actual persons that worked on the transaction.
- 5 top European Business School.
- Unique opportunity to network with PE professionals and to gain insight into the buyout process.
-1st stage: led by each school’s PE club; winning team goes further
- 2nd stage: Barcelona, 19th of April, one team from each school
Negotiations with management, banker, Invest. Committee
Presentations of investment proposal, and Q&A from judges
We would like to remind you that students will have the chance to work on a real life PE case and present their projects to the jury consisting of the managers of the leading European PE firms. The winner team will go to Barcelona to compete against all the best European business schools.
Student Eligibility: All enrolled MBA, including executive MBA, who are not affiliated to any PE firm.