- IE´s Startup Incubator in area 31 looks for innovative entrepreneurs
- IE Alumna: Estás lista para el Consejo de Dirección?
- Santiago Íñiguez, ponente invitado en la conferencia de Going Global 2013 en Dubai.
- Premio al mejor profesor del año
- GREEN ENERGY PROJECTS - ENEL otorga 650.000 EUR de financiación a proyectos de tecnología limpia
- Taller: Digital Self Branding
- Virtual Master Class: is Marketing dead?
- Master Class 'The World of our Future' in Los Angeles
- IE Energy Drinks Series: Global Trends in Renewable Energy
- Leadership in Untested Markets: from Moon landing to Sub-Orbital Commercial Space (Brussels)
- IE Gourmet Club Kick-off Dinner
The World Oil Market and Venezuela: a reciprocal interaction
IE Energy Club 16 de mayo 2012
Event co-organized with IE Venezuela Club. The theme of the conference will be the acting forces behind the oil market looked at in a long-run perspective. Those forces, due to the very nature of the oil resource, have also a political component that needs to be pointed out and clarified. Out of the discussion there will come out theoretical elements that should be of great help at the moment of conjecturing how the world oil market might evolve in the coming years.
Speaker: Dr. Asdrubal Baptista, Professor of Latin American Studies, University of Cambridge (2002).
Dr. Asdrubal Baptista is a recognized Venezuelan economist, professor, and editor. He has served as Professor of Latin American Studies at University of Cambridge in 2002. He currently lectures as Professor of Political Economy at IESA (top Business School in Venezuela) and in Universidad de los Andes. His latest books are “Bases cuantitativas de la economía venezolana, 1830-2008”, 4th edition, 2011; “Teoría económica del capitalismo rentístico”, 2nd edition, 2011. His academic formation comprehends a Doctorate in Economics and Master of Arts.