- Startup Competition of The South Summit
- VI Edición de los Premios a las Mejores Prácticas en Comunicación Interna
- IE´s Startup Incubator in area 31 looks for innovative entrepreneurs
- IE Alumna: Estás lista para el Consejo de Dirección?
- Santiago Íñiguez, ponente invitado en la conferencia de Going Global 2013 en Dubai.
- Master Class: Business financing or what is equally important for Power Plants, Hotels and Aircrafts (Almaty)
- The Importance of a Healthy Nutrition
- AMCF Career Webinar Series: Charting a Winning Course from Day 1: Perspectives for Starting Employment at a Large or Small Consulting Firm
- Innovation and business models that effectively work for the bottom billion
- Culturally Competent Healthcare
Chat with Fashion Entrepreneurs
IE Entrepreneurship Club, IE Fashion and Luxury Club 28 de septiembre 2011
The IE Fashion and Luxury Club and IE Entrepreneurship Club are organizing a meeting with 3 fashion entrepreneurs, alumni of IE, to share their experiences.
They will explain how they started their business, what were the main challenges, and much more information.
A brief description of the entrepreneurs:
1) Cristina Alvarez, from myLACAMBRA.com
LACAMBRA is a Spanish brand of customizable leather bags and accessories
2) Amalia Sierra, from Maaji Swimwear
Maaji Swimwear (Colombian company) has been dedicated to design and produce swimwear for women and girls
3) Maria Tellez, from PUNTOiCOMA
PUNTOiCOMA is a space where customers can find all fashion and beauty solutions in Mexico
To join the event, please register through IE Communitites