- IE´s Startup Incubator in area 31 looks for innovative entrepreneurs
- IE Alumna: Estás lista para el Consejo de Dirección?
- Santiago Íñiguez, ponente invitado en la conferencia de Going Global 2013 en Dubai.
- Premio al mejor profesor del año
- GREEN ENERGY PROJECTS - ENEL otorga 650.000 EUR de financiación a proyectos de tecnología limpia
- Taller: Digital Self Branding
- Virtual Master Class: is Marketing dead?
- Master Class 'The World of our Future' in Los Angeles
- IE Energy Drinks Series: Global Trends in Renewable Energy
- Leadership in Untested Markets: from Moon landing to Sub-Orbital Commercial Space (Brussels)
- IE Gourmet Club Kick-off Dinner
Chat with Fashion Entrepreneurs
IE Entrepreneurship Club, IE Fashion and Luxury Club 28 de septiembre 2011
The IE Fashion and Luxury Club and IE Entrepreneurship Club are organizing a meeting with 3 fashion entrepreneurs, alumni of IE, to share their experiences.
They will explain how they started their business, what were the main challenges, and much more information.
A brief description of the entrepreneurs:
1) Cristina Alvarez, from myLACAMBRA.com
LACAMBRA is a Spanish brand of customizable leather bags and accessories
2) Amalia Sierra, from Maaji Swimwear
Maaji Swimwear (Colombian company) has been dedicated to design and produce swimwear for women and girls
3) Maria Tellez, from PUNTOiCOMA
PUNTOiCOMA is a space where customers can find all fashion and beauty solutions in Mexico
To join the event, please register through IE Communitites