- IE´s Startup Incubator in area 31 looks for innovative entrepreneurs
- IE Alumna: Estás lista para el Consejo de Dirección?
- Santiago Íñiguez, ponente invitado en la conferencia de Going Global 2013 en Dubai.
- Premio al mejor profesor del año
- GREEN ENERGY PROJECTS - ENEL otorga 650.000 EUR de financiación a proyectos de tecnología limpia
IE Private Equity and Venture Capital Club Info session - Private Equity competition
IE Venture Capital and Private Equity Club 05 de noviembre 2012
IE Private Equity and Venture Capital club will be holding an info session regarding the PE competition that will take place in April 2013.
Unique global competition for MBAs.
Teams of 5 MBA students, acting as a PE fund.
A real MBO transaction, with original deal documents and actual persons that worked on the transaction.
5 top European Business Schools.
Unique opportunity to network with PE professionals and to gain insight into the buyout process.
– 1st stage: led by each school’s PE club; winning team goes further
– 2nd stage: Barcelona, 19th of April, one team from each school.
Negotiations with management, banker, Invest. Committee.
Presentations of investment proposal, and Q&A from judges.
We would like to remind you that students will have the chance to work on a real life PE case and present their projects to the jury consisting of the managers of the leading European PE firms. The winner team will go to Barcelona to compete against all the best European business schools.
Student Eligibility: All enrolled MBA, including executive MBA, who are not affiliated to any PE firm.