- IE´s Startup Incubator in area 31 looks for innovative entrepreneurs
- IE Alumna: Estás lista para el Consejo de Dirección?
- Santiago Íñiguez, ponente invitado en la conferencia de Going Global 2013 en Dubai.
- Premio al mejor profesor del año
- GREEN ENERGY PROJECTS - ENEL otorga 650.000 EUR de financiación a proyectos de tecnología limpia
Tour of INDITEX Headquarters & Distribution center
IE Fashion and Luxury Club 21 de septiembre 2012
Inditex is one of the leading fashion retailers (owner of Zara, Pull & Bear, Bershka, Massimo Dutti) in the world that has all its opertations centralised in Arteixo, A Coruña. The tour will include a transport to and from the INDITEX and within the corporate campus. On the campus we will visit all company departments, including Design, Purchase, Product, Warehouse & Mock Stores.
To reserve your spot you must:
1) Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with your email and telephone number!!!!
2) Casey will reply confirming that you have a place or are on stand-by
3) Once you have a space, must email Casey your travel details within two days in order to confirm you spot on the tour.
Other useful information:
Arrive at Plaza Orense in La Coruña on Sept. 21st at 10:00AM with €10.00 IN HAND!!!!!
Plane flights are currently ranging between €56 and €156.
There is one flight leaving Madrid at 6:50AM on Friday the 21st that should suffice, otherwise there are flights leaving on the on Thursday.
The airport is approximately 15 minutes from Plaza Orense. Plaza de Ourense, 2, 15004 Coruña
Hotels can be found at various sites for €25-€100.
Meeting POINT: La Coruña (A Coruña) – Plaza de Ourense, 2, 15004 Coruña - next to the BUS STOP (Autocares LUIS RAPOSO)
Duration of the tour: 2 hours
After: Return to La Coruña to sight seeing until planes leaves...
Cost: €10.00 + your personal travel and housing