- Startup Competition of The South Summit
- VI Edición de los Premios a las Mejores Prácticas en Comunicación Interna
- IE´s Startup Incubator in area 31 looks for innovative entrepreneurs
- IE Alumna: Estás lista para el Consejo de Dirección?
- Santiago Íñiguez, ponente invitado en la conferencia de Going Global 2013 en Dubai.
- Master Class: Business financing or what is equally important for Power Plants, Hotels and Aircrafts (Almaty)
- The Importance of a Healthy Nutrition
- AMCF Career Webinar Series: Charting a Winning Course from Day 1: Perspectives for Starting Employment at a Large or Small Consulting Firm
- Innovation and business models that effectively work for the bottom billion
- Culturally Competent Healthcare
Online Conference: Motivating Your Best Lawyers (plus yourself) During Challenging Times
IE Law Club 25 de septiembre 2012
IE Law School Executive Education is pleased to invite you to participate in our online conference series where we examine Leading Lawyers in Times of Change to mark the 3rd intake of the Lawyers’ Management Program (LMP).
As Warren Buffet famously said, it is when the tide is out that we see who is swimming naked. The current tensions and, potentially, permanent changes within the legal market, are requiring us to review some of our traditional approaches to law firm management and leadership.
This online conference will address one of the current priorities: sustaining the motivation and performance of even the best lawyers – at all levels - in an environment of uncertainty and change.
The speakers will outline their thoughts on what is working better, or not, giving their personal views on what firms should be concentrating their efforts on.
The conference will be held online on Tuesday, September 25th at 19:00 (CET).
Stephen Denyer is the Senior Co-Chair of the Law Firm Management Committee of the International Bar Association (IBA). Based in Frankfurt, he is a Partner at Allen & Overy.
Sally Woodward assists some of the world’s most successful law firms on strategic and structural issues, supporting major change programmes and strategic HR policies.
Moray McLaren is the LMP Co-Program Director, and an Associate Professor at IE Business School where he teaches on the MBA program. He is a member of the Circle of Experts for the Financial Times Innovative Lawyers Report and a trained business coach.
Registration and Contact:
Participation is by invitation only and without cost, however, please confirm your attendance in advance either leaving your data here or sending an email to Andrea Longaretti - firstname.lastname@example.org