- Startup Competition of The South Summit
- VI Edición de los Premios a las Mejores Prácticas en Comunicación Interna
- IE´s Startup Incubator in area 31 looks for innovative entrepreneurs
- IE Alumna: Estás lista para el Consejo de Dirección?
- Santiago Íñiguez, ponente invitado en la conferencia de Going Global 2013 en Dubai.
- Master Class: Business financing or what is equally important for Power Plants, Hotels and Aircrafts (Almaty)
- The Importance of a Healthy Nutrition
- AMCF Career Webinar Series: Charting a Winning Course from Day 1: Perspectives for Starting Employment at a Large or Small Consulting Firm
- Innovation and business models that effectively work for the bottom billion
- Culturally Competent Healthcare
My Life as a PE Intern
IE Venture Capital and Private Equity Club 04 de mayo 2012
Interested in pursuing a career in private equity? Looking for an internship in a private equity firm?
Please join the IE Venture Capital & Private Equity Club for a chat with two IMBA's from the April 2011 intake who held internships at private equity firms. Securing an internship at a PE firm is never easy, even when the economy is good. However, Gary Gasbarri and Partha Chakraborty managed to do so and are more than willing to share their experience, insight, and advice.
Gary Gasbarri – http://es.linkedin.com/in/garygasbarri
MBA with 9+ years background of managing M&A and Business Development transactions, end−to−end with experience of deal origination, execution and negotiation of buy−side, sell−side and other complex transactions.
PM & PARTNERS SGR S.p.A. – http://www.pm-partners.it/
Partha Chakraborty – http://es.linkedin.com/pub/partha-chakraborty/33/7a6/719
MBA with 6+ years in technology and consulting
Reliance Capital Asset Management S.A. – http://www.reliancecapital.co.in/