- Startup Competition of The South Summit
- VI Edición de los Premios a las Mejores Prácticas en Comunicación Interna
- IE´s Startup Incubator in area 31 looks for innovative entrepreneurs
- IE Alumna: Estás lista para el Consejo de Dirección?
- Santiago Íñiguez, ponente invitado en la conferencia de Going Global 2013 en Dubai.
- Master Class: Business financing or what is equally important for Power Plants, Hotels and Aircrafts (Almaty)
- The Importance of a Healthy Nutrition
- AMCF Career Webinar Series: Charting a Winning Course from Day 1: Perspectives for Starting Employment at a Large or Small Consulting Firm
- Innovation and business models that effectively work for the bottom billion
- Culturally Competent Healthcare
Business Case Interview Workshop #1
IE Consulting Club 01 de marzo 2012
Are you looking for a career in Consulting? Do you need extra practice with your business case interviewing technique? If so, the Consulting Club is pleased to announce a series of workshops to prepare you for case interviews, which are an integral part of every consulting application processes.
Nadjeschda Bagger (MIM September 2011 intake) and Andrea Malagoni (IMBA April 2011 intake) both have Consulting experience and will be hosting the first workshop round of the year which will cover quantitative and market entry business cases.
Details and dates of future workshops will be communicated within the next weeks.