- Master Class: Business financing or what is equally important for Power Plants, Hotels and Aircrafts (Almaty)
- The Importance of a Healthy Nutrition
- AMCF Career Webinar Series: Charting a Winning Course from Day 1: Perspectives for Starting Employment at a Large or Small Consulting Firm
- Innovation and business models that effectively work for the bottom billion
- Culturally Competent Healthcare
Social Innovation Workshop
Nov 28, 2012
As Einstein once said, “We can’t solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them”. In this Master Class, we will explore different ideas and methodologies related to social innovation, including systems thinking, process design and design thinking. If we need to redesign the way we do business and the way we create value, we need to use different methodologies, new ways of collaboration and co-creation, bringing together unlikely allies to achieve what might seem impossible, possible.
ABOUT THE SPEAKER:
Max Oliva is Associate Director of Social Impact Management at IE Business School. During his management, IE Business School has been distinguished by the Aspen Institute as the 2nd business school in Europe and 9th worldwide in integrating social and environmental impact into their MBA programs. Max is also Co-Founder and Director of Hub Madrid and Member of The Hub, a network of +20 inspirational habitats in major world cities where +5,000 social innovators work, meet, learn, connect and realize progressive ideas for a radically better world.