- Presentación del libro: "Enseñar Derecho ¿Puede servirnos la experiencia de Estados Unidos?"
- How behavioral science can change the way we think, for the better (Dubai)
- Leadership in Untested Markets: from Moon landing to Sub-Orbital Commercial Space (Amsterdam)
- Digital Marketing in the Banking Sector
- Taller: Digital Self Branding
- Virtual Master Class: is Marketing dead?
- Master Class 'The World of our Future' in Los Angeles
- IE Energy Drinks Series: Global Trends in Renewable Energy
- Leadership in Untested Markets: from Moon landing to Sub-Orbital Commercial Space (Brussels)
- IE Gourmet Club Kick-off Dinner
Charting Your Course
May 30, 2012
Charting Your Course is a two-day program that uses classroom discussion, team interaction, and self-assessment exercises to help alumnae develop a strategy for blending career and personal life. Charting Your Course will help you define an achievable career vision and work on a strategy to advance your professional and personal development.
May 30 - 31, 2012, Harvard Business School Campus
This course is for you if:
• You are at a transition point in your career
• You are looking to re-enter the workforce after some time away
• You wish to re-energize your career
For more information and to register, please click here.
Alumni Career & Professional Development