- Montaje de un modelo de competencias
- Fundador de "Wealth Solutions": Una compañia de gestión patrimonial con Borja Durán
- Entrepreneurship in Emerging Economies (New Delhi)
- Charla y asesoría a los egresados de IE sobre el desarrollo de carreras
- Como ser competitivo frente a un proceso de selección
- Wine Tasting
- Leadership Opportunities and Challenges Management in a VUCA* World
- Can We Move Beyond Shareholder Value as a Principle of Firm Governance?
Charting Your Course
May 30, 2012
Charting Your Course is a two-day program that uses classroom discussion, team interaction, and self-assessment exercises to help alumnae develop a strategy for blending career and personal life. Charting Your Course will help you define an achievable career vision and work on a strategy to advance your professional and personal development.
May 30 - 31, 2012, Harvard Business School Campus
This course is for you if:
• You are at a transition point in your career
• You are looking to re-enter the workforce after some time away
• You wish to re-energize your career
For more information and to register, please click here.
Alumni Career & Professional Development