- El Entorno de los Negocios en la Década del 2020 y su Impacto en la Competitividad
- Continúa tu carrera profesional en Latinoamérica
- IE Venture Network with FundedByMe in Helsinki
- Evisors Career Webinar Series: Structuing Your Case Interview Notes
- Master Class: Business financing or what is equally important for Power Plans, Hotels and Aircrafts (Ukraine)
Charting Your Course
May 30, 2012
Charting Your Course is a two-day program that uses classroom discussion, team interaction, and self-assessment exercises to help alumnae develop a strategy for blending career and personal life. Charting Your Course will help you define an achievable career vision and work on a strategy to advance your professional and personal development.
May 30 - 31, 2012, Harvard Business School Campus
This course is for you if:
• You are at a transition point in your career
• You are looking to re-enter the workforce after some time away
• You wish to re-energize your career
For more information and to register, please click here.
Alumni Career & Professional Development