- IE´s Startup Incubator in area 31 looks for innovative entrepreneurs
- IE Alumna: Estás lista para el Consejo de Dirección?
- Santiago Íñiguez, ponente invitado en la conferencia de Going Global 2013 en Dubai.
- Premio al mejor profesor del año
- GREEN ENERGY PROJECTS - ENEL otorga 650.000 EUR de financiación a proyectos de tecnología limpia
- Taller: Digital Self Branding
- Virtual Master Class: is Marketing dead?
- Master Class 'The World of our Future' in Los Angeles
- IE Energy Drinks Series: Global Trends in Renewable Energy
- Leadership in Untested Markets: from Moon landing to Sub-Orbital Commercial Space (Brussels)
- IE Gourmet Club Kick-off Dinner
Workshop: Achieving Success through Networking and Social Capital
02 de junio 2012
The Master Class will show you how to become a brilliant networker through tried and tested techniques and secrets from some of the UK's most successful networkers, who have used networking to secure their dream jobs.
Professor: Steven D'Souza
Being brilliant at networking is the essential skill for personal and career success, whether going after a dream job, branching out and starting a business or simply to meet new people. The Master Class will show you how to become a brilliant networker through tried and tested techniques and secrets from some of the UK's most successful networkers, who have used networking to secure their dream jobs.
In 2008 Steven D´Souza published his second book ‘Brilliant Networking’, Pearson (Prentice Hall), which reached the no 1 business book on Amazon and was featured nationally in the Independent newspaper’s ‘Success at Work’ series and recommended by the Telegraph and the Times. He is currently an Executive Fellow of IE Business School.