- Startup Competition of The South Summit
- VI Edición de los Premios a las Mejores Prácticas en Comunicación Interna
- IE´s Startup Incubator in area 31 looks for innovative entrepreneurs
- IE Alumna: Estás lista para el Consejo de Dirección?
- Santiago Íñiguez, ponente invitado en la conferencia de Going Global 2013 en Dubai.
- Master Class: Business financing or what is equally important for Power Plants, Hotels and Aircrafts (Almaty)
- The Importance of a Healthy Nutrition
- AMCF Career Webinar Series: Charting a Winning Course from Day 1: Perspectives for Starting Employment at a Large or Small Consulting Firm
- Innovation and business models that effectively work for the bottom billion
- Culturally Competent Healthcare
Workshop: Achieving Success through Networking and Social Capital
02 de junio 2012
The Master Class will show you how to become a brilliant networker through tried and tested techniques and secrets from some of the UK's most successful networkers, who have used networking to secure their dream jobs.
Professor: Steven D'Souza
Being brilliant at networking is the essential skill for personal and career success, whether going after a dream job, branching out and starting a business or simply to meet new people. The Master Class will show you how to become a brilliant networker through tried and tested techniques and secrets from some of the UK's most successful networkers, who have used networking to secure their dream jobs.
In 2008 Steven D´Souza published his second book ‘Brilliant Networking’, Pearson (Prentice Hall), which reached the no 1 business book on Amazon and was featured nationally in the Independent newspaper’s ‘Success at Work’ series and recommended by the Telegraph and the Times. He is currently an Executive Fellow of IE Business School.