- Startup Competition of The South Summit
- VI Edición de los Premios a las Mejores Prácticas en Comunicación Interna
- IE´s Startup Incubator in area 31 looks for innovative entrepreneurs
- IE Alumna: Estás lista para el Consejo de Dirección?
- Santiago Íñiguez, ponente invitado en la conferencia de Going Global 2013 en Dubai.
- Master Class: Business financing or what is equally important for Power Plants, Hotels and Aircrafts (Almaty)
- The Importance of a Healthy Nutrition
- AMCF Career Webinar Series: Charting a Winning Course from Day 1: Perspectives for Starting Employment at a Large or Small Consulting Firm
- Innovation and business models that effectively work for the bottom billion
- Culturally Competent Healthcare
Master Class: Achieving Success through Networking and Social Capital
10 de octubre 2012
IE Master Class with prof. Steven D'Souza
This Master Class will show how developing specific types of networks, called ‘Bridge Networks’ and becoming a ‘T’ shaped leader will lead to increased personal and work performance, where we will explore: a clear understanding of social capital, knowledge on how the structure of networks can impact personal and career success, effective tools for personal networking, recognition of the power of diversity in their network for creativity and innovation.