- IE´s Startup Incubator in area 31 looks for innovative entrepreneurs
- IE Alumna: Estás lista para el Consejo de Dirección?
- Santiago Íñiguez, ponente invitado en la conferencia de Going Global 2013 en Dubai.
- Premio al mejor profesor del año
- GREEN ENERGY PROJECTS - ENEL otorga 650.000 EUR de financiación a proyectos de tecnología limpia
- Taller: Digital Self Branding
- Virtual Master Class: is Marketing dead?
- Master Class 'The World of our Future' in Los Angeles
- IE Energy Drinks Series: Global Trends in Renewable Energy
- Leadership in Untested Markets: from Moon landing to Sub-Orbital Commercial Space (Brussels)
- IE Gourmet Club Kick-off Dinner
How to be headhunted in a LinkedIn world
28 de junio 2012
Many senior roles especially in public companies are filled by executive search rather than open advertising. Those targeting these positions need to understand how headhunters work and how social media like LinkedIn may be changing this.
- How headhunters create shortlists and where they look for candidates
- How headhunters read CVs and online profiles and what they are hoping to find
- How they evaluate candidates before, during and after face-to-face meetings
- What they like and dislike
- How headhunters check whether you are telling the truth
- How you can get yourself eliminated from a shortlist, or moved to the top
- How headhunters now use social media (esp. LinkedIn)
- How to make your CV and online profile “headhunter friendly”
IE alumni qualify for a 50% discount (€17.50 rather than €35). To find out more and register visit: http://howtobeheadhunted-IE.eventbrite.com and use promotional code “IEalum12”.
All attendees will receive the meeting sides, a recording and podcast and a resources pack. A full refund-on-demand is available to IE alumni.