- IE Alumna: Estás lista para el Consejo de Dirección?
- Santiago Íñiguez, ponente invitado en la conferencia de Going Global 2013 en Dubai.
- Premio al mejor profesor del año
- GREEN ENERGY PROJECTS - ENEL otorga 650.000 EUR de financiación a proyectos de tecnología limpia
- Premio al Emprendimiento Social IE
MBA CSWP - Kellogg School of Management - A Conversation with CEO Andrew Silvernail
11 de octubre 2012
On behalf of our MBA Career Services for Working Professionals (MBACSWP) alliance partner school, Kellogg School of Management, we are pleased to invite you to attend the upcoming “A Conversation with CEO Andrew Silvernail” on October11th in the Chicago area, for those of you who may happen to be there. Details are below. Please let me know if you sign-up so that I can let my counterpart at Kellogg know.
Advancing to the C-Suite:
A Conversation with IDEX CORP CEO Andrew Silvernail
2012 Career Series presented by Kellogg Alumni Career Services
Thursday, October 11, 2012
5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
5:30 – 6:15 Registration, Hors d’oeuvres & networking, meet with IDEX HR/talent leaders
6:15 – 7:45 Event
7:45 – 8:30 Dessert and networking with attendees and IDEX HR/talent leaders
Embassy Suites, Deerfield
1445 Lake Cook Road, Deerfield, IL 60048
$25, registration required
Register online. Limited to the first 150 registrants. Registration deadline is October 8th.
Non-Kellogg alumni should click on the “Register without logging in” button at the bottom
of the online registration page.
Andrew Silvernail, CEO, IDEX Corporation
Matthew Temple, Director of Alumni Career Services, Kellogg School of Management
Please join us for an event in a new Alumni Career Services series focusing on strategies for moving forward in your career. The series will cover a range of industries and functions, with the first KACC-West event featuring IDEX Corporation CEO Andrew Silvernail. In addition, IDEX Corp. currently is recruiting talent to fill several mid to senior level roles in the company. HR/Talent leaders from the company will be on hand to network and meet attendees during the event.
Matthew Temple of Kellogg Career Services will converse with Mr. Andrew Silvernail about how he has navigated his career and what steps he has taken to rise to the top of his profession. This will be a highly interactive event with ample time for Q&A from attendees. Some of the issues that they will explore include:
• What was the most challenging aspect of learning to manage?
• How do you balance your personal life with the heavy demands of long hours and travel?
• What advice do you have for people about their career?
• Learn more about IDEX Corporation and its vision.
For questions, please contact: Pek Lee Choo (firstname.lastname@example.org or Bill Liu(email@example.com).