- Startup Competition of The South Summit
- VI Edición de los Premios a las Mejores Prácticas en Comunicación Interna
- IE´s Startup Incubator in area 31 looks for innovative entrepreneurs
- IE Alumna: Estás lista para el Consejo de Dirección?
- Santiago Íñiguez, ponente invitado en la conferencia de Going Global 2013 en Dubai.
- Master Class: Business financing or what is equally important for Power Plants, Hotels and Aircrafts (Almaty)
- The Importance of a Healthy Nutrition
- AMCF Career Webinar Series: Charting a Winning Course from Day 1: Perspectives for Starting Employment at a Large or Small Consulting Firm
- Innovation and business models that effectively work for the bottom billion
- Culturally Competent Healthcare
The Executive Job Market and Beyond featuring an ‘Ask the Recruiter’ Q&A
04 de octubre 2012
Join BlueSteps, the executive career management service of the Association of Executive Search Consultants (AESC), on Thursday October 4th at 12 noon for a complimentary seminar on the executive job market and how to build your visibility with executive search consultants.
Complimentary BlueSteps Seminar: “The Executive Job Market and Beyond featuring an ‘Ask the Recruiter’ Q&A”
Date: Thursday October 4th, 2012
Time: 12 noon – 1pm US EST (click here to find your local time)
Price: Free to Business School students and alumni
Join the seminar to listen to a panel of distinguished executive search consultants as they provide crucial insight into the executive job market, including which industries and regions are growing and how candidates can get on the radar screen of retained executive search consultants.
To register, please click here or go to: https://www.bluesteps.com/products/BusinessSchoolSeminarOct2012.aspx
Contact email@example.com with any questions about the seminar.