- IE´s Startup Incubator in area 31 looks for innovative entrepreneurs
- IE Alumna: Estás lista para el Consejo de Dirección?
- Santiago Íñiguez, ponente invitado en la conferencia de Going Global 2013 en Dubai.
- Premio al mejor profesor del año
- GREEN ENERGY PROJECTS - ENEL otorga 650.000 EUR de financiación a proyectos de tecnología limpia
- Presentación del libro: "Enseñar Derecho ¿Puede servirnos la experiencia de Estados Unidos?"
- How behavioral science can change the way we think, for the better (Dubai)
- Leadership in Untested Markets: from Moon landing to Sub-Orbital Commercial Space (Amsterdam)
- Digital Marketing in the Banking Sector
- Taller: Digital Self Branding
- Virtual Master Class: is Marketing dead?
- Master Class 'The World of our Future' in Los Angeles
- IE Energy Drinks Series: Global Trends in Renewable Energy
- Leadership in Untested Markets: from Moon landing to Sub-Orbital Commercial Space (Brussels)
- IE Gourmet Club Kick-off Dinner
The Executive Job Market and Beyond featuring an ‘Ask the Recruiter’ Q&A
04 de octubre 2012
Join BlueSteps, the executive career management service of the Association of Executive Search Consultants (AESC), on Thursday October 4th at 12 noon for a complimentary seminar on the executive job market and how to build your visibility with executive search consultants.
Complimentary BlueSteps Seminar: “The Executive Job Market and Beyond featuring an ‘Ask the Recruiter’ Q&A”
Date: Thursday October 4th, 2012
Time: 12 noon – 1pm US EST (click here to find your local time)
Price: Free to Business School students and alumni
Join the seminar to listen to a panel of distinguished executive search consultants as they provide crucial insight into the executive job market, including which industries and regions are growing and how candidates can get on the radar screen of retained executive search consultants.
To register, please click here or go to: https://www.bluesteps.com/products/BusinessSchoolSeminarOct2012.aspx
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about the seminar.