- Startup Competition of The South Summit
- VI Edición de los Premios a las Mejores Prácticas en Comunicación Interna
- IE´s Startup Incubator in area 31 looks for innovative entrepreneurs
- IE Alumna: Estás lista para el Consejo de Dirección?
- Santiago Íñiguez, ponente invitado en la conferencia de Going Global 2013 en Dubai.
- Master Class: Business financing or what is equally important for Power Plants, Hotels and Aircrafts (Almaty)
- The Importance of a Healthy Nutrition
- AMCF Career Webinar Series: Charting a Winning Course from Day 1: Perspectives for Starting Employment at a Large or Small Consulting Firm
- Innovation and business models that effectively work for the bottom billion
- Culturally Competent Healthcare
MBA CSWP - Kellogg Alumni Symposium in LA
22 de septiembre 2012
On behalf of our MBA Career Services for Working Professionals (MBACSWP) alliance partner school, Kellogg School of Management, we are pleased to invite you to attend the upcoming “Making A Life, Making A Living” symposium on September 22nd in Los Angeles, for those of you who may happen to be in the area. Details are below. Please let me know if you sign-up so that I can let my counterpart at Kellogg know.
Get ready for KACLA's Third Annual Career and Networking Symposium on September 22
Making A Life, Making A Living
Kellogg Career & Networking Symposium
September 22, 2012
Olympic Collection, 11301 Olympic Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90064.
Join us for the Third Annual Kellogg Career and Networking Symposium and hear from highly acclaimed keynote speaker, Dr. Mark Albion.
There will also be a presentation on life strategies & transitioning, a networking workshop, surprise guests and more."
About Marc Albion
Mark became a pioneer in inspiring MBAs to leverage business principles to build a better world. Dr. Albion, who has been dubbed " His book, Making a Life, Making a Living was a NY Times bestseller. He has given over 600 speeches at business schools and universities on 5 continents. He co-founded Students for Responsible Business-now called Net Impact. Albion's work in helping successful leaders achieve positive social and environmental change through business principles has been featured in numerous publications.
Register online - space is limited