- Startup Competition of The South Summit
- VI Edición de los Premios a las Mejores Prácticas en Comunicación Interna
- IE´s Startup Incubator in area 31 looks for innovative entrepreneurs
- IE Alumna: Estás lista para el Consejo de Dirección?
- Santiago Íñiguez, ponente invitado en la conferencia de Going Global 2013 en Dubai.
- Master Class: Are we at the End of ‘International Relations’?
- Master Class - Non-market strategy: When mastering markets is no longer enough
- Master Class: Unlocking the power of enterprise gamification
- Master Class - Leading Through Innovation: Attitude for Success!
- Mesa Redonda sobre el tema de la Reestructuración de Empresas
15 de noviembre 2012
Our biannual international investor conference where we celebrate the best startups and spin outs of IE Business School. We are celebrating Venture Day on Thursday 15th November and are delighted to announce the participation of James Tan, founder of China´s fastest growing ecommerce site 55tuan. James is also founder of QuestVC China’s leading seed fund for technology companies targeting large internet communities. James is also mentor with China Accelerator, one of the leading startup Accelerators in China.
We are also thrilled to have the participation of Hugh Mason, serial entrepreneur and investor, founder of the Joyful Frog Digital Incubator Singapore, and Mark White, a senior lawyer from Silicon Valley who has represented companies such as HotMail, ClassmatesOnline, Nuvomedia, Native Minds, 3ware, SurfMonkey.com, garageband.com, Betasphere, the EDA Consortium and AirFlash and venture capital funds such as New Enterprise Associates, Nexit Ventures and Selby Ventures.
We will be celebrating Venture Day in the beautiful auditorium of Rafael del Pino thanks to the kind support of Fundación Rafael del Pino.
Places are limited, please register your attendance here.