- Master Class: Business financing or what is equally important for Power Plants, Hotels and Aircrafts (Almaty)
- The Importance of a Healthy Nutrition
- AMCF Career Webinar Series: Charting a Winning Course from Day 1: Perspectives for Starting Employment at a Large or Small Consulting Firm
- Innovation and business models that effectively work for the bottom billion
- Culturally Competent Healthcare
IE Entrepreneurship Club Feb 22, 2012
Entrepreneurship club is starting its venture forum for this year
What is V-Forum:
venture forum is where startups pitch their idea before fellow students & professionals to seek feed back, contacts, team members and any other support they may need. It was a grand success last year as a great platform to network with fellow entrepreneurs. We plan to organize this every Wednesday during the same time when school is in session.
Meet Camilo López de Felipe, CEO and founder of Timpik.com to discover what works today in the field of sports based social networking.
Timpik: Spain’s first social network for your sport life. It connects players that live in the same city to organize games easily and in straightforward way.
Sonia Ziadi, Founder of Shared Secrets.
Shared Secrets is the place to find what you don't even know exists... a mobile and web platform to share and discover places, experiences, recipes, books, music... these special recommendations you could only know about if someone told you...
Jonathan Levy and Tyler Maglione, Founders of Invoost.
Invoost created the first online stock trading competition where users can place wagers against one another based on their financial predictions and benefit monetarily.